k

Monday, June 06, 2005

ako? oc?

Sabi nila OC daw ako. In my opinion, I am not. My things are not always in order. Take my room, parang one big unorganized walk-in closet =P. Sabi nga ng mom ko gubat yun .. hehehe. Yun ba ang OC? Btw, for those who are confused already, OC means Obsessive Compulsive, sobrang gusto laging malinis at maayos ang mga gamit at paligid, gets irritated if something is not in its rightful place, may certain way on doing things that he/she follows, and some even have lists on everything ü.

I'll list why they probably say I am.

1. don’t like crooked forks.
2. kapag binubuksan ko ang chips at ibang food packaging, sa taas lagi, holding two sides of the center and pulling them away from each other. I don’t tear it thru the tear here label or cut with a pair of scissors diagonally, but if i do, dapat with smooth edges or at least clean walang piece of plastic protruding.
3. i tend to close objects that needs to be closed, like microwave, toaster, drawer, cabinet, & some other things.
4. keeping wall-hanged things, straightened & centered.
5. clothes na naka-hang are placed in my cabinet according to category (office attire, semi-office-casual attire, casual), style (long sleeves, polo, blouses, no sleeves, tshirts, pants, skirts) & color.
6. when setting things, e.g. on the table, sometimes needs to be accurate, with even spaces in between.
7. wear clothes in a round-robin manner (but sometimes naman i skip din, depende sa mood ko =P)

Yan lang maisip ko ngayon eh at ang aware ako. Lahat ng mga yan is to make my life easier, nice looking, and to prevent accidents (item#3).

Tatanungin ko kayo ulit, yun ba ang OC? Okay, okay .. fine! A little bit, sobrang mild OC na nga! You happy now? ... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home