k

Friday, June 03, 2005

unselfishness

this story is nice ..
-----------
Little things, big differences
By Elizabeth Grisham
I have a strange habit of finding pennies wherever I go. I had been keeping them in a jar, just admiring my luck, but one day I was standing behind someone in a checkout line, and they came up short. I had just found a penny, just what they needed, so I gave it to them. It wasn't mine to begin with, so it only felt right to pay it forward. Now, rather than thinking of the pennies as signs of my luck, I think of them as signs of opportunities to help people.
[ http://www.actsofkindness.org/inspiration/stories/index.asp ]
---------
I remember, a friend once told me, if all people are unselfish, this world would be a better place. I agree with him 100% =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home